Williamsport, PA Pediatric Dental Care
Pediatric Dental Care And Orthodontics
When you need dental care for your children, go to Pediatric Dental Care And Orthodontics at State College, PA. Our dentists are specially trained to treat the teeth and mouths of children and teenagers. As you walk into our office, you will notice that the atmosphere is quite unique as our design is centered on reducing the hesitations children have about their dental visits.
Our Dental Services:
- Primary care provision for infants, children, adolescents, and teens
- In - office sedation dentistry
- Orthodontics for children, teens, and adults.
- Dr. John Kelly - Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Robert Kilareski - Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. G. Matthew Kremser - Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Diane M Ray - Orthodontist
Our dentists are also qualified to treat special patients who have mental, physical or emotional needs.
Call Pediatric Dental Care And Orthodontics today at 814-238-7120. Visit our main site for more information. Send us an e - mail for your queries and comments.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Citi Health Card and Care Credit. The Pediatric Dentists participate with Pennsylvania Access, Penn State United Concordia, Delta Dental and Guardian.